Coming to a new school can be intimidating. Where do you even begin? At Twin Tiers Christian Academy, our admissions team is ready to answer all of your questions and to help you through the admissions process. Our desire is to help your family find the right school fit and to make a decision with confidence.
5 Simple Steps to Becoming Part of the TTCA Family
- Schedule your tour. When selecting a new school, nothing provides better insight than a campus visit. This is a great way for us both to learn more about one another. You can schedule a tour with no obligation. We look forward to meeting you!
- Complete your application. After we receive your completed application along with the application fee, we will request records from your child’s prior school.
- Schedule your family conference. Once records have been received and your child’s file is complete, our admissions team will reach out to set up a family conference.
- After a review of your child’s file and family conference, we’ll contact you shortly with an admissions decision and help you complete the enrollment process.
- Select a tuition payment plan with FACTS Tuition Management. Once you create your FACTS account, our office will populate your plan with the appropriate tuition amounts.